This Article will describes, how to upgrade the SCOOSP Version 2.x to a newer Release.
!! NOTE: Please test the new Version on a non productive Environment and make sure that all functions working as expected bevor upgrading your productive Environemnt !!
If you need to determine your SCOOSP Version, see this Article: http://support.scoosp.com/hc/en-us/articles/203611441-Determine-your-SCOOSP-Version
Get the newest SCOOSP Builds here: http://support.scoosp.com/hc/en-us/sections/201013841-SCOOSP (for Customers only)
- Stop "World Wide Web Publishing Service"
- Backup your "web.config" File from your SCOOSP root Folder
- Backup you SQL Database
- Backup your License Folder
- If you made some design changes, please also back up the "Content/Custom" dir
- Navigate to "C:\inetpub\wwwroot" or your SCOOSP root folder and delete all Files and Folders
- Now copy the Content of your downloaded SCOOSP Zip to this Destination.
- Copy your saved "web.config" and your "Content" folder into the root Folder and overwrite the existing files.
- Now start your "World Wide Web Publishing Service" and test SCOOSP