Sometimes it can happen, that you configure the Runbooks on a Service. After saving the Service and coming back, the Runbook Name is not showing up, like at this Picture.
The SCO Web Service is limited to 50 Runbooks at one Request, so only the first 50 Runbooks are showing up.
Workaround / Solution:
Increase the Runbook Limit to higher than 50.
- Open IIS Management Console
- Navigate to Site "Microsoft System Center 2012 Orchestrator Web Service"
- Select "Orchestrator2012"
- Open "Application Settings" on the right
- Increase the Number of the Setting "Runbooks"
- Execute a "IISRESET" from administrative Command
Take care about this Setting and increase it step by step.
This Issue will be addressed in one of our next releases.